CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS

Great Christmas Gift Ideas from Vaida Varnagiene Fine Art

🎄🎄​🎄

Original Intaglio Etchings Available!  
  Give the gift of Original Intaglio Etching to someone special, a family member, or your best friend.

Hello folks! I would love to offer you an excellent opportunity to purchase my original artwork for affordable price!
The artworks are not framed; they are printed on the highest quality German Etching - Hahnemühle FineArt 350 gsm paper. All works are original, small edition, created and produced by my very own original technique.
Printmaking is a very beautiful and interesting form of art. The details and colors in etchings are rich and intense, making them excellent additions to your home decor. I think that my artwork could perfectly decorate the interior of your home and could fill the space with a magical world and the greatest story. Each piece of work is unique and captures where I was at in that particular part of my journey. Anyone who buys a piece of my artwork walks away with a part of my story in hand.
If you would like to acquire the unique Intaglio etching prints of limited edition, YOU CAN CONTACT ME VIA A PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Images for available artworks in the ALBUM on Facebook page Vaida Varnagiene Fine Art.





More about me and my artwork on Vaida Varnagiene Fine Art


Comments